As we approach the end of 2020, it’s time to get ready for a new year! 2021 will bring with it plenty of exciting new jewelry trends that are perfect for Zoom happy hour or spending time with family and friends. What are some of the trends you can look forward to seeing on and off the runway this coming year?
6 Jewelry Trends for 2021
1. Silver Is Back: The past few years, rose gold and yellow gold have been very popular in all types of jewelry. In 2021, designers are returning to gorgeous silver and silver-toned metals. Some designs include thick chain link necklaces and chunky bracelets, which also signify a departure from the more popular delicate jewelry today.
2. Feminine Jewels: Many designers have created gorgeous feminine pieces for the 2021 season that incorporate layers of pearls, cute button earrings and embellished bracelets. These pieces are timeless and perfect for wearing any time of the day to spice up a neutral-toned outfit or accent bright colors.
3. Chain Link: Chain jewelry has remained popular this year, and 2021 will be no different. Chain link jewelry can be found in a full spectrum of styles including chokers, long necklaces, rings or bracelets. There’s a chain link piece to match any personal style aesthetic!
4. Mementos on Your Wrist: Many designers incorporated fun mixed media objects into their jewelry collections for 2021. Whether it’s adding seashells or gemstones, there are many fun pieces that can remind you of vacation while you’re working from home.
5. Modern Pearl Earrings: Why settle for plain pearl earrings when you can have something more exciting? In 2021, unique and beautiful modern pearl earring designs will be everywhere. Clusters of pearls, pearls on chains and pearls set into unique designs can all spice up your jewelry wardrobe while still giving you a classic look.
6. Sculptural Metal: Another more modern jewelry trend for 2021 is sculptural metal jewelry. This jewelry is very versatile because it can match both edgier and more classic stylers. You can find sculpted metal jewelry in almost any metal or jewelry type to match your preferred style.
Find Out the Value of Your Natural or Lab-Created Stones
Whether you have a family jewelry piece you are interested in learning the value of or you’re looking to expand your collection, SAZ Gem & Jewelry Appraisal is here to help.For more information, give us a call at 425-785-1871.